Rock Climbing: Oberlech, Austria
The Arlberg Massif: Simply Paradise for Climbing Aficionados
Make the Arlberg Massif your next destination for rock climbing. Oberlech, Austria and the Arlberg are well known rock climbing hot spots. Hotel Goldener Berg lies in direct proximity to innumerable rock climbing facilities.
High Goals and how to best reach them: the state certified mountaineering guides at the Alpin Centre in Lech are of course available on request for guests of Hotel Goldener Berg for climbing tours. Climbing is a sport which fascinates many and it is easily learnt. Beginners can participate in climbing courses at the Alpin Centre. Timely registration for these courses will be gladly handled by Hotel Goldener Berg on your behalf. Your hostess Daniela Pfefferkorn is a passionate climbing fan herself - get great insider tips for climbing trails around Lech from the expert before you get started!
Exploring New Routes: Rock Climbing in Oberlech, Austria
Depending on difficulty level numerous climbing trails, routes and climbing parks are found all around Hotel Goldener Berg, located in Oberlech in the heart of the Alps:
- The Arlberg Climbing Trail: Alpine, difficult and demanding – a tour for advanced climbers only. The trail leads you 2,800 metres along the ridge to Lechtal Summit.
- Climbing Wall at the sport.park.lech: have fun with a modern climbing and boulder wall and a slackline
- Climbing Wall Arl.Rock in St. Anton: a modern climbing wall with 920 sqm of space that can be used indoors as well as outdoors. Here you can even ice climb in summer!
- High Ropes Course Verwalltal Valley: a balancing act with fun factor over six metre high ropes, tree trunks and bridges, which invite you to climb, dangle and play.
- Climbing Trail at the Karhorn
- Climbing Areas the Spulersee Lake and at the Ruefikopf in Lech: here children are welcome to get climbing.
Rock Climbing in Oberlech, Austria – Climbing Courses
Rock climbing is even more fun when you know how! The Alpin Centre in Lech offers an extensive course selection. Included in the programme: knot craft, rope and safety technique, route planning and safety theory basics. Details regarding rock climbing in and around Oberlech, Austria are available from your luxury-sport-hotel Goldener Berg – even before your climbing holiday in Austria – when responding to your non-binding room enquiry.