New from Winter 2018/19
"Standstill is regression" - this idea has always accompanied the Goldener Berg. We always do our best to be up-to-date, and have therefore planned some measures for the expansion of our offer for the summer of 2018 as well. Of course, the idea of sustainability & environmental friendliness plays a major role again, which is why we attach great importance to the use of regional resources. From the winter of 2018/19 the Goldener Berg will show itself in a new guise - Get a picture of the great innovations here!
Investment with vision
- A new face - the outer facade of the Goldener Berg gets covered with a lot of light wood from the region.
- Time for me - most rooms get their own private balcony. Some suites have their own private Jacuzzis. Similarly, all room doors are exchanged & smaller rooms are merged into more spacious ones.
- A view to the mountains - the staircase will shine with a new glass front in light-flooded splendor.
- Longing for rest - The installation of an additional sauna in the Alpin SPA promises even more relaxing hours.
- Refreshing vision - A seminar room is being created in the courtyard, which offers plenty of space for new ideas.