Responsible for content
Hotel Goldener Berg
Pfefferkorn Gesellschaft mbH & Co
Mrs. Daniela Pfefferkorn
Trade and administrative information:
- UID/VAT#: ATU36050606
- Commercial register#: FN12538p
- Authority according to ECG: Bezirkshauptmannschaft Bludenz
- Authority register (GISA#): 801/22635686 (Hotelbusiness)
- Place of jurisdiction: Regional court Feldkirch
- KSV1870#: 43957
International bank data:
- SWIFT/BIC: VOVBAT2B (Vorarlberger Volksbank Lech)
- IBAN: AT09 4571 0002 1100 0752
We have in terms of readability of the content of this website or in our different social networks in which we operate, either selected male or female form of personal names. This implies no discrimination of the opposite sex.
This website is not fully functional, unfortunately for people with physical disabilities, such as vision, hearing or others. If you or somebody else is affected, we apologize and would like to help through our other communication channels. Please feel free to contact the Arbitration Board for Disability Equality Ministry of Social Affairs of the Republic of Austria.
The PFEFFERKORN GESELLSCHAFT MBH & CO does not accept any liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Any liability claims against the PFEFFERKORN GESELLSCHAFT MBH & CO, which refer to material or immaterial nature caused by use or disuse of the information and/or the use of incorrect or incomplete information, are strictly excluded, unless in cases of evidenced wilful or gross negligence on the part of the PFEFFERKORN GESELLSCHAFT MBH & CO. All offers are non-binding and non-obligatory. The PFEFFERKORN GESELLSCHAFT MBH & CO reserves the right to modifications, amendments or cancellations of the offer in whole or in part or to the temporary or final discontinuation of this publication without any prior notice.
References and links
In the case of direct and indirect references to other internet sites, so-called links, which are outside the responsibility of the PFEFFERKORN GESELLSCHAFT MBH & CO, an obligation to assume liability would take effect exclusively in the case of the PFEFFERKORN GESELLSCHAFT MBH & CO having knowledge of the content, and it having been technically feasible and reasonable to have prevented its use in the case of it unlawful illegal content. The PFEFFERKORN GESELLSCHAFT MBH & CO herewith expressly declares that at the time of setting the link, no unlawful content was recognisable on the linked sites. The PFEFFERKORN GESELLSCHAFT MBH & CO has no influence on the current or future design, contents or authorship of the linked pages. The PFEFFERKORN GESELLSCHAFT MBH & CO thus explicitly dissociates itself herewith from all contents of all the linked pages that have been changed after setting the links. This applies to all links and references within the scope of the company's own Internet offer and for entries by third parties in the guest books, discussion forums, mailing lists set up by the company. The provider to the respective publications is not liable for any and all illegal, erroneous, or incomplete content and especially for damages, which might occur due to the usage or non-usage of such information provided, but rather the author of the respective pages is liable for all content and results thereof.
Copyright and trademarks
PFEFFERKORN GESELLSCHAFT MBH & CO is committed to respect the copyrights of the graphics, sound files, video sequences and texts in all publications, to use its own graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts or to use graphics, sound files, video sequences that are public domain. All of the brand marks, trademarks and also third party brand marks and trademarks named on the website underlie the regulations of the valid trademark and ownership law for each registered owner. The fact that a trademark has merely been named shall not imply that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third persons! The copyright for any published items produced by the PFEFFERKORN GESELLSCHAFT MBH & CO remain solely with the owner of this site. No images, audio recordings, video sequences or texts contained herein may be used, reproduced or redistributed in any manner without the express written permission of PFEFFERKORN GESELLSCHAFT MBH & CO.
Due to the technical characteristics of the Internet, we are unable to accept any guarantee as to the authenticity, correctness and completeness of the information made available via the Internet. No guarantee is given for the availability or the operation of the respective website in question or its contents. Any liability for direct, indirect or any other loss of damage, independent of its cause, which arises by using or by unavailability of the data and information of this web-site, is excluded. The content of this website is protected by copyright laws. The information contained herein is intended solely for personal use. Any other use of this information, in particular saving it in a database, reproducing it, any form of commercial use, or its conveyance to a third party or parties, whether in part or parts or in revised form, is forbidden without the consent of the particular organisation. No integration of individual pages of our offering into external frames is permitted.
Online Dispute Resolution
Since 9th January 2016 an EU regulation on online dispute resolution applies in consumer affairs (# 524/2013). Disputes between consumers and merchants in connection of online sales contracts or online service contracts can be settled through the following online platform. http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
If any parts or individual formulations of this text should fail to conform to the valid legal situation, or be no longer or not fully in conformity therewith, this shall not affect the content or validity of the remaining parts of the document.
Image and video material
Hotel Goldenerberg, TVB Lech/Zürs
Our partners in digital business
- Concept & projektmanagement: ncm.at– Salzburg
- Design & programming: ncm.at– Salzburg
- Online marketing: gesa.mt tourismusmarketing GmbH – Saalbach / ncm.at– Salzburg
General terms and conditions
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to all supplies and services provided to the guest by the hotel.
- Any stipulations, even if they are part of the terms and conditions of the partner but which contradict the present terms and conditions shall not be applicable unless prior written consent has been given by the hotel.
II. Conclusion of the contract
- The relevant contract comes into existence following a written request by the contract partner and on acceptance by hotel.
- The contractual partners are the hotel and a guest. If a third party has initiated the booking on behalf of the guest, this third party, together with the guest, shall be liable to the hotel for fulfilling any arising from the agreement, once the hotel receives the corresponding declaration from the booking agent. Independently of this, any booking agent is obliged to forward all information to do with the booking, in particular these general terms and conditions, to the guest.
- Any subletting or sharing of the rented rooms or any use which differs from the usual accommodation purposes must be expressly consented to in writing by the hotel.
III. Services, prices, payment
- The hotel is obliged to have the booked rooms available according to the present general terms and to fulfil the services agreed.
- The guest is obliged to pay the current or agreed prices of the hotel for room rental and any additional services provided. This also applies to any services or expenses, which the hotel has organised with the guest or a third party on behalf of the guest.
- The agreed prices include statutory value-added tax at the rate applying at the given time.
- Prices may be altered by the hotel if the guest subsequently wants to change the number of booked rooms, services of the hotel or the duration of the guests' stay and the hotel gives its consent.
- Any bills issued by the hotel are payable immediately upon receipt of the given invoice without deduction. The guest will be in default if he does not pay within 30 days at the latest after receipt and due date of an invoice. This is only valid for a guest if explicit reference has been made to this effect in the invoice.
- In cases of delayed payment, the hotel has the right to add 5% interest above the basic rate to the invoiced amount. In case of businesses, the additional interest is 8% above the basic rate. The hotel reserves the right to charge a higher rate. Any reminder notices sent can incur a charge of €5.
- The hotel is entitled to request advance payment or provision of security from the contract partner on conclusion of contract. The amount and when it is due can be agreed in the written contract. The hotel also has the right during the guest’s stay in the hotel to send intermediate bills at any time, and request immediate payment. The guest shall only be entitled to offset against undisputed claims or claims which have been validated by due legal process.
- The guest has the right to cancel at any time. In such cases, the following conditions apply: In the case of cancellation of a booking by the guest, the hotel has a claim to suitable compensation. If circumstances cause cancellation of holidays, we ask that guests inform us as early as possible. The following cancellation conditions apply.
- Upon cancellation up to one month prior to arranged arrival: 0%
- Up to the 15th day prior to arranged arrival: 50%
- Up to 7th day prior to arranged arrival: 70%
- Between the 6th and the actual planned day of arrival: 90%
- Up to 7 days prior to arrival free of charge
- From 7 days on prior to arrival 50% of the total costs of lodging
- From 3 days on prior to arrival 70% of the total costs of lodging
- From 1 day on prior to arrival 90% of the total costs of lodging
- No show 100% of the total costs of lodging
We recommend taking out Europäische Reiseversicherung holiday cancellation insurance.
In as much as the hotel calculates the fixed amount of compensation, this amount cannot exceed the contractual agreed prices for the hotel’s services, minus any savings the hotel has been able to make by other use of the hotel services.
- The aforementioned compensation regulations are in place if the guest does not make use of the booked room or the booked services without informing the hotel in good time.
- If the hotel has allowed the guest an option of cancelling within a certain time without repercussions, then the hotel has no claim for compensation. The decisive factor for a valid cancellation is the time that notice reaches the hotel. The guest must ask for cancellation in written form.
V. Cancellation by the hotel
- In as much as the guest is granted free cancellation rights according to condition IV paragraph 2, the hotel is also entitled to cancel a booking within the agreed time if enquiries for the booked rooms are received from other guests, and the guest has not produced final confirmation of the booking following a request from the hotel.
- If the agreed prepayment or deposit in accordance with point III paragraph 6 has not been paid within the given time, the hotel is likewise entitled to cancel the booking.
- Moreover, the hotel is entitled to relinquish the contract for good reason, especially in the following cases:
- If rooms have been booked using false information, for example regarding the identity of the guest, for the purpose of booking.
- If the hotel has good reason to believe that if the booking should go ahead, it would hinder the smooth running of the business, or adversely affect the safety or public reputation of the hotel, without this being the hotel’s or the organisation’s fault.
- If unauthorised sharing for subletting takes place, as detailed in point II paragraph 3.
- If a case arises as detailed in point VI, paragraph 3.
- If the hotel is led to believe that after taking out the hotel contract, the ability of the guest to pay has considerably worsened, especially if the guest has not been able to settle the hotel’s bills, or has not offered sufficient deposit, and therefore the payment demands of the hotel appear to be insecure.
- If the guest has applied for insolvency, or completed an affidavit according to § 47 EO (enforcement: execution of legal backup procedures), has put in place an out-of-court settlement of debts or has withheld payments.
- The hotel must immediately inform the guest in writing that it is carrying out its cancellation rights.
- In the above cases of conservation, the guest has no right to compensation.
VI. Arrival and departure
- The guest has no right for the allocation of certain rooms, unless the hotel has confirmed in writing that certain rooms will be allocated.
- Booked rooms will be available to guests from 04:00 PM of the agreed date of arrival. Guests cannot expect rooms to be available before this time.
- Booked rooms must be occupied by guests by 6 PM at the latest on the agreed arrival day.
- If a later arrival time has not been agreed, the hotel has the right to allocate rooms to others after 6 PM without the guest having any claim for replacement. The hotel in this case has the right of cancellation.
- On the agreed date of departure, rooms must be vacated by 12:00 AM at the latest. If the room has not been vacated by this time, the hotel reserves the right to charge the full day’s price for the room for the additional use until 6 PM, and the full accommodation price for the room if after 6 PM. The guest is entitled to prove to the hotel that no loss or a considerably lower loss has been caused.
VII. Liability of the hotel, limitation
- The hotel is liable according to legal regulations in the event of culpable damage to life, limb, or health.
- In the case of other damage, the hotel’s liability is limited to cases whereby gross negligence of the hotel, legal representative, or leading employers is to blame.
- The above limitation on liability applies to all claims for compensation regardless of the legal reason, including claims for tortious liability. The limitation of liability also applies in cases where claims for compensation of a guest arise against a member of staff or hotel assistant. It does not apply in cases of liability for a deficiency following taking on a guarantee for carrying out something, or works, fraudulently concealed faults, or personal injuries.
- For items brought by guests into the hotel according to the conditions stipulated, the limit of liability for the hotel is a maximum of € 1.100,00 if they cannot prove that the damage was caused by him or one of his employees nor by strangers entering and leaving the building. Under these circumstances the hotel is liable only to a maximum of € 550,00 for valuables, money and documents, unless the hotel has agreed to look after the object or the damage has been caused by the hotel or its staff. There can be no claim for compensation if the guest does not report the loss or damage or damage to the hotel immediately when he becomes aware of it. This does not however apply if the item concerned has been stored safely in the hotel safe.
- As the guest has been provided with a parking space in the underground car park or on the car park for free, the hotel is only liable according to legal regulations up to the legal limit stipulated. In such cases, damage must be reported to the hotel before leaving the hotel grounds.
- Morning calls are undertaken by the hotel with great care. There can be no claims for compensation, except in cases of gross negligence or intention.
- Messages, post, and deliveries for guests are undertaken with due care. The hotel could undertake delivery, storage, and if required, the forwarding of these (charge applies). The same applies to enquiries about lost property. Claims for losses, except due to gross negligence or intent, will not be upheld. The hotel is entitled, after storage of items for at least one month, to hand items over to the local lost property office and to demand a reasonable charge for this.
- Claims for compensation on the part of the guest are limited to 3 years after reporting the damage. This does not apply to liability of personal damage to life, limb, or health, or for other damage caused by gross negligence or intent on the part of the hotel, legal representative, or anyone carrying out the duties of the hotel.
VIII. Final provisions
- Any changes or alterations to the contract require the agreement of the contract partner, and must be in written form to be valid.
- Place of jurisdiction where the hotel is located.
- For any contractual disputes, the jurisdiction of the court at the location of the hotel applies, unless the guest as consumer has a place of work or residence in the inland; In this case, the location of the court of jurisdiction the place that was stated in the registration by the guest.
- This agreement is governed by Austrian law.
- If individual terms of these general terms and conditions are unworkable or cease to be applicable, this does not affect the full validity of the rest of the conditions. In all other respects, statutory provisions apply.
- The general conditions of the Austrian hotel industry apply: www.hotelverband.at
Status: November 2016