Hotel rates & information
Things worth knowing: Hotel Goldener Berg
All important information regarding the hotel rates at Hotel Goldener Berg, your hotel in Lech, Austria has been summarised for you below:
The Hotel Rates Include…
- A glass of sparkling wine and Austrian tidbits on arrival
- The use of your room as well as all premises at Hotel Goldener Berg: hotel bar, Johannesstubli and Bergstubli restaurants, Alter Goldener Berg, Panorama Restaurant.
- Free use of the 500sqm Alpin Spa wellness area with indoor pool, panorama outdoor pool, fitness room, Finnish sauna, steam bath, ”Brechl“ bath, tepidarium, ice fountain, vitamin bar, relaxation rooms
- Extensive breakfast buffet
- Internet connection in your room
- Guided snow shoeing tours, morning exercise, deck chairs, satellite TV with TV programme, radio, telephone, safe
- Hotel Goldener Berg bathing robe and velvet slippers
- Cable car ticket for your first and last cable car ride
- Up to 10% reduction in all Pfefferkorn shops and the very attentive care and service provided by all good house spirits at Hotel Goldener Berg
- All rooms are non-smoking rooms.
Our Winter Rates Include:
- A glass of sparkling wine and some nibbles on arrival
- Sumptuous breakfast overlooking the rooftops of Lech, selected from our extensive breakfast buffet, with organic teas, juice bar, cold cuts, cheeses, egg dishes, freshly made mueslis - all with ingredients from local organic farmers
- Child care on 6 days a week from 9am to 1pm and from 4pm to 9pm in our Kiddy-Club for children from 3-12 years with children’s dinner at 6pm
- A lift ticket for your arrival and departure with the cable car Lech-Oberlech
- Free use of our Alpine Spa with fitness and re-energising area, swimming pool and panoramic outdoor jacuzzi, bio sauna, Finnish sauna and Turkish bath, Kneipp bath, a wide range of energising showers and tepidarium
- Morning vitality programme in our Alpine Spa (stretching, meditation, etc.)
- Soft and cosy bathrobes and slippers during your stay
- A daily changing program with guided snow shoe tours with our host Mrs. Pfefferkorn, wine tastings or culinaric highlights
- Concierge service for all those things that make your holiday even more perfect
- Free WLAN in every room and the whole hotel
- Many extras and our friendly hospitality, which goes without saying!
Your stay unfolds at 4:00 pm and comes to a close at 12:00 noon on your departure day.
Children up to 1 year of age reside free of charge in the room of their parents excluding food. Children between 1 and 3 years of age pay only Euro 22,- per day for the Kid’s Board. Gladly a baby cot and baby phones are made available. Children below the age of 12 get the children’s rate in the room of their parents.
Children Free of Charge
During certain periods children below the age of 12 stay free of charge in the parents‘ room.
Child Care Service at Hotel Goldener Berg
The child care service at the hotel’s own ”Kiddy Club“ is free of charge. Small guests from the age of 3 are in the best possible care here. The nanny is looking after your children between 9am and 1pm and from 4pm until 9pm on 6 days a week. Your children will have dinner together at the Kid’s buffet.
A Special Treat from Hotel Goldener Berg
Children from the year of birth 2008 receive the ”Snowman lift ticket“ at Hotel Goldener Berg free of charge. The card is valid for the entire season!
The Ski School ”Skischule Oberlech“, where tall and small guests can learn how to ski, is located only 100 metres (60 yards) from Hotel Goldener Berg. Here you can also book your private ski guide. Please do place your booking for a ski guide prior to arrival at reception.
Guests who have already stayed the third time for a week at Hotel Goldener Berg receive a special reduction during this week on their half board rate.
Euro 28,- per day per animal and excluding food. We would like to inform you that due to hygienic reasons it is not possible to bring your pet into the restaurants or the Alpin Spa. Thank you very much for your consideration and understanding.
The Goldener Berg Dine-Around package:
We can also offer you half board at the rate of EUR 56,-- per adult/day, EUR 36,-- per child/day.
Please mind that this rate is only bookable for the entire stay.
We offer you theses different options for dinner in the hotel:
- Panoramarestaurant with a daily changing 6-course menu (choice of fish, meat and vegan)
- Dirndlstübli you have the option to choose four-courses from our Dirndlstübli classic Austrian menu
- in our Gault Millau awarded restaurant Johannesstübli you will have a weekly changing 4-course gourmet dinner cooked after the healthy “Glyx – prinziple”
- our restaurant Alter Goldener Berg (over 500 years old) with weekly changing 4-course Austrian menu or our Fondue-Menu with a surcharge of EUR 20,--
And last: we offer you the option to enjoy a half-board menu in the Krone Hotel or in the Hotel Pfefferkorn in Lech.
Dinner at the restaurant and in the parlours is always a festive occasion. This is why we kindly ask you to choose a sporty-elegant look.
Parking in Winter
If you arrive by car, the team of Hotel Goldener Berg gladly will book a hotel garage space for you in the underground parking garage ”Anger“ in Lech, right opposite the cable car station Lech-Oberlech at the price of Euro 18,- per day. The hotel is than reached via the Oberlech cable car.
To guarantee and confirm your booking a deposit of a 50% per room and arrangement is asked for.
Upon cancellation of reserved accommodation by the guest, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Upon earlier than booked departure during the package deal weeks: no refund
- Upon cancellation up to one month prior to arranged arrival: 0%
- Up to the 15th day prior to arranged arrival: 50%
- Up to 7th day prior to arranged arrival: 70%
- Between the 6th and the actual planned day of arrival: 90%
No re-imbursement for last minute cancellations or (not anticipated) early departures.
Travel Cancellation Insurance The Easy Way
At the attractive tariff of only 5% of your hotel cost, the Hotel Goldener Berg offers travel insurance in combination with the Europäische Reiseversicherung. Should you not be able to make the journey due to clearly defined reasons you will not occur any charges. For more information please do contact the reservations team at Hotel Goldener Berg.